Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My first craft show, Am I crazy

I thought I would give a craft show a try. I have 1 1/2 month left. I think of new ideas everyday. I find myself getting a little overhelmed. I have an idea of what I want it to look like and I hope I can pull it off.

Ideas: Halloween and Fall - Black and Orange... No! I wanna change it up. I like spooky elements, dark purple, navy blue, and burlap. With these colors you can use them fall and winter. Its a look thats never going to go out of style and you can use for many years to come.

Mums - I love mums! Its probably one of my favorite things about Fall. (Besides pumpkin spice lattes from starbucks) Im going to have new and creative ideas on how to plant these beautiful flowers. I cant wait to show off!

Pumpkins - Only white pumpkins this year. That way you can use them all season for decorating tables and your front porches. Again, I have some cool ideas for them. Different than you've seen before.


Here are some of the things I have finished so far...


Spooky Spell Books and Potion Bottles made from old books and vintage bottles


*You cant forget the spooky doll heads


Vintage button garland (you can use these for wraping gifts or hang them up for parties)


Simple wreath


Necklaces made from vintage fabric, buttons and pins


Please stop by my booth! Last weekend of Sept. Ozark, Mo Booth Name: Birds of a Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment